Computer experts please please read?

For people who know alot about computers please help and read...? somebody please please help me? i have a virus on my computer and idk what happened but there are all these things popping up and changed my background and everything! i have pics and i cant view my view all programs on... show more For people who know alot about computers please help and read...?
somebody please please help me? i have a virus on my computer and idk what happened but there are all these things popping up and changed my background and everything! i have pics and i cant view my view all programs on startup!

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/...
and see how it says virus alert? and no time
i already tried changing it no such luck!

ok
im trying to upload the other pic but it is not working
Image upload failed
Upload failed for virus.bmp with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again.

but thats not my problem
but yeah il explain the picture what would have been
when i go to start
and i wanna view all programs
and its gone
can someone please please help me?

and people tell me to do system restore and stuff and how is that possible if i cant even get to it? remember I CANT VIEW ALL PROGRAMS ON START UP!!!!!! =[

and i have windows xp desktop if that helps
and i dont have a recovery cd or anything

AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

PEACE! i told you that it wont let me download..ANYTHING

NOTHING WORKS WHEN I DO IT IN SAFE MODE

I REPEAT
DO NOT DO NOT TELL ME TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IT WILL NOT LET ME I EVEN GOOGLE IT AND IT BRINGS ME TO SOME RANDOM SITES

PLEASE HELP ME AND DONT TELL ME TO CALL DELL OR GEEK SQUAD PLEASE