where is india gate?

Favorite Answer

India Gate is in New Delhi.

It is in Central Vista - Opposite the Rashtrapati Bhavan. The President's House. Down the road from the Secretariat.

It is a War Memorial. To the soldiers who laid their lives in WWII. A perpetual fire is lit there to honor them.

Source(s): my own.

The India Gate is a war memorial in New Delhi commemorating the Indian dead of the First World War. The India Gate today also houses the Indian Army's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Amar Jawan Jyoti.

The India Gate is a war memorial in New Delhi

India Gate is in New Delhi.

Source(s): my own

never knew this, only know of the gate way to India in mumbai. but my prayers go out to all these young soldiers who gave up their lives, and not even for their own country, it is so sad to see all these war memorials, scattered across the world, because of one evil person called Hitler. thank you india for your contribution to the effort.and peace that has reigned in europe ever since, long may it be. My sister now has 4 beautiful grandchildren because their great granddaddy fought in this war, and settled in the uk, their all blond hair and blue eyes. just as Hitler wanted his perfect race to be.. ironic, don't you think? seeing as their quarter indian.

New Delhi - on one end of Rajpath.

it must be in India....I guess....

• ash m

New delhi

AM