2 girls And A VeryConfused Boy?

Hay, I'm just wondering what I should do. Ive just started at a new school, and am meeting new people every day. Well I'm just wondering what I should do as there are these 2 girls, who I have met and become good Friends with, and hopefully, still going to know both of them better and better. I think both may have... show more Hay, I'm just wondering what I should do. Ive just started at a new school, and am meeting new people every day. Well I'm just wondering what I should do as there are these 2 girls, who I have met and become good Friends with, and hopefully, still going to know both of them better and better. I think both may have feelings for me but I'm not 100% sure, however I don't think I want to have a gf at this age (15) because I know gf's at a young age just make guys go crazy and mess up the guys head lol. There both as beautiful as each other, and id say I'm about as close to them as each other. Yesterday I was talking with one and she asked if I wanted to go to the movies on saturday just as friends. I would like to as I want to be close with these girls. But I'm worried that if i go then the other one may find out and will like i don't know be disappointed in me? So yeah, wats ur suggestions, please don't say "ohh forget girls blah blah" Thanks
Update: also, 2days ago she was away and i was talknig to the second girl who called me to the movies and people saw and told the first girl. When i was on msn she told me she heard that I was flirting with this other girl and she was upset. So surely if I go to the movies with the second girl, she would get preety... show more also, 2days ago she was away and i was talknig to the second girl who called me to the movies and people saw and told the first girl. When i was on msn she told me she heard that I was flirting with this other girl and she was upset. So surely if I go to the movies with the second girl, she would get preety angry,sad,disapointed? at me :/