What are some of your favorite tv shows of the 90's?

Some of mine include:

Beverly Hills 90210-- My favorite by the way. I still watch the reruns everyday.

Saved by the bell

Sweet Valley High

Melrose Place

Blossom

My so called life

California Dreams

New York Undercover

Moesha

Yes, even Full House, I must admit!

• Lv 4
    Favorite Answer

Saved by the Bell, Full House, Fresh Prince, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, Moesha, Martin, All That, Cosby Show!

And the thow backs when I was younger!

Sesame Street, Arthur, Hey Arnold, Cat Dog, PB and J Otter,

Dexter's Lab, Rugrats, Power Rangers, Salute your Shorts, Bug Juice, Doug, Goosebumps, Rocko's Modern Life, Figure it Out, Double Dare 2000, Legends of the Hidden Temple the lists goes on!

90's was the best era!

now they have horrible shows that teach no morals

ex: Hannah Montana!

Melrose Place and at that time I worked at Melrose & Roberston no such place like on the shows (didn't look like that..) LIke in the 60's the show 77 Sunset strip opening, the front of the club was actually a motel on Sepulveda called Deanos (Still there, I stayed there twice in the past year) i'ts just to the left when you exit the offramp on the 405 North Freeway in Los Angeles directly in the center of Venice, Marina Del Rey and Culver City

Source(s): I've lived here 40 years

The only one that's still my favorite is Fresh prince of Bel air (I think that was 90s). I use to like Full House and saved by bell, and Moesha. i will never watch those three shows again. Ha.

Clueless

Nickelodeon cartoons: Rocko's modern life, CatDog, Hey Arnold, Doug, etc.

Sabrina the teenage witch

& Pepper ann

hahaaa

• trai

I liked: "Grace Under Fire," "Roseanne," "Northern Exposure," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel," and Star Treks "Deep Space Nine" and "Voyager."

EDIT: "Charmed" started in 1998. I didn't start watching it till like the third or fourth season, though. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. :)

Source(s): Hey, did you know the CW network has a new 90210 coming out soon? http://www.cwtv.com/shows/90210

Remington Steele and the X-Files

What year did Charmed start?