Alright I'm thinking about buying a hybrid most likely a prius and I'm having worries about the battery...?

I have heard that the EMF radiation from the battery of the hybrid cars is more harmful to your health than the day to day EMF radiations all humans are exposed to. If the EMF is really that bad I wont get the car but I would like to know is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of radiation in the car from... show more I have heard that the EMF radiation from the battery of the hybrid cars is more harmful to your health than the day to day EMF radiations all humans are exposed to. If the EMF is really that bad I wont get the car but I would like to know is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of radiation in the car from the battery, buy something to absorb it anything like that and also I was wondering what diseases can be caused by EMF and basically any other good info about the subject you know of THANKS!