I was bitten by a turtle when I was a young lad, should I still drink orange juice?

I need to know ya'll. I love to drink that dang OJ. It be tasting very good to me.

• Favorite Answer

*gasp*

Everyone knows that if you drink orange juice after being bitten by a turtle you will die of asphyxiation in the next sixty-five years! If the turtle is still alive today, he will find and strangle you. If he's dead, he'll come back as a ghost and take over your body.. making you strangle yourself on a crowded public bus with your own hands...!

Source(s): You've inspired me to troll better.

Drink all that you can, once bitten by a turtle your body will reject all vitamin C because of the toxic venom. You can never get enough OJ. You can reverse this. The tastiness is just the effect of the venom and your body's deficiency. You should probably plant an orange tree. You will need it!

Source(s): Turtles hate oranges.

What is this about? Are you kidding me? Why wouldn't you want to drink oj and what does having been bitten by a turtle have to do with it..? Either this is a weird question or I'm missing something entirely!

Absolutely not! Any citrus juice you drink will put you right back in that turtle's SRS (shell radar system)... do you really want to risk being the target of his wrath over a few ounces of OJ?

I would switch to tang, still orange without the mystery stuff floating around in it and much less to react with the turtle DNA still floating around in your blood stream, but it you choice, good luck.

add vodka to your oj, it will help with that turtle bite

just stay clear of that apple juice. ;0

I had a turtle! hahaha.

this is the funniest question ive ever seen.

• No OJ kills!