Hows the weather in Boston in November?

I'm planning to go to Boston on vacation the first week of november. Is it already very cold, or mild? any recommendations?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say November weather ranges from 40-55 degrees. In early November it should still be fairly mild. I think you'll be fine with a jacket or sweater and it should be beautiful weather for walking around the city... not so cold that you're miserable, but nice crisp fall weather that is perfect to explore the city in.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boston in November is very cold. So when have a vacation here, you need to take some thick cloth, especially a coat.

When travel to Boston, don't miss the most famous attractions like Quincy Market, Symphony Hall, Harvard Square, Copley Square. I have visited these places with tours4fun, and found they are so beautiful.

http://www.tours4fun.com/2-days-boston-rhode-islan...

• 1 decade ago

It's cold in November average high is about 45-50, overnight lows near 30

It can be mild (over 70), and it can be frigid (daytime highs below 30) in November. I have seen snow many times in November in Massachusetts

Better idea, come here in the summer, we have much nicer weather then

• RK
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

each year the weather varies slightly... New England is famous for its "changing weather... warm one minute freezing the next.

In November i would say its quite chilly, around 40 degrees.

I am usually wearing my winter coast by then. Coats just as North Faces should do the trick.

I suggest bringing jackets and long pants ( jeans, sweatpants)

You might want to bring lighter clothes such as capris in case because the weather varies each day It may be cold one day and warmer the next by far.

The warmest i can remember however is in the 60's and the coldest is the 20's (farenhieht).... but dont count on those types of days

Hope i helped!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Andy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It can get chilly here in November. Probably in the mid to upper 40s for high temps.

• Hank
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Cerridwen has been drinking some Kool Aid; Roo is basically right. Daytime temperatures occasionally soar as high as the 70s and practically never are as cold as the 30s; both extremes are very unusual.

• 1 decade ago

yes, it will be cold. november is usually grey skies and quite cold. every now and then there'll be a random day that's sunny and on the warmer side, but it's rare. boston in november, for the most part, is gray skies, windy, and cold.

Source(s): lived there most of my life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.