LGBTs i need advice:to tell or not to tell?

ok so I have a friend who is going out with my other friend(guy/grip couple). I caught him with another girl who happens to he another one of my friends. his gf my other friend who is being cheated on loves him even though I told her he's a jerk. blah. so should I tell my friend about what's happeing or let her find out on her own.a.k.a bug out and my mind own buisniess.lol

and yes drama is always present in my life....it sucks lol. its like a freaking soap opera on repeat blah.

ugh guy/girl

stupid freaking spell check on the iPod sucks lol.

• Lilly
    Best Answer

There are two ways to look at this. One, it is that it is their relationship, and none of your business. The other is, how would you feel if you were the one being cheated on and your friend knew about it? Personally....I think I would choose to stay out of it. All 3 of the parties involved are your friends, and I really don't see a way of getting involved without taking sides or at least appearing to have taken sides. Taking sides can seriously damage friendships and I don't recommend it. Unless you are so put out by the other two friends behavior that you are willing to end your friendships with them. Otherwise, I would suggest to the cheating guy that his behavior is wrong and let him know that you don't approve....then get out of the way. Maintain your sanity and just stay out of it : )

Source(s): Just my opinion, take what you want and leave the rest : )

This is what I always see happen in the movies, go up to the guy that is cheating and tell him you've caught him in the act. Threaten him and tell him that if he doesn't confront his gf about it then you will.

She does have the right to know if she's being cheated on and if I were her I'd dump his damn @ss!

If I was in your position it's kind of hard just to stand back and let my friend be treated the way she is by this guy.

But if you would rather not get caught in all the drama then it's your choice.

Hope this helped :)

So im sitting in the docs office waiting for a physical. The nurse took my blood pressure and pulse and seemed like she was embarassed and didn't want to make eye contact. When she left the exam room i sat there waiting for the doctor patiently. I wear mechanics pants and for some reason didn't wear underwear that day. I glanced down and noticed a hole in the seam of my pants and my testicle was hanging out of the hole that was so small my nut was purple. It was kinda embarassing.

I think you should tell her. How much longer should she have to wait before she finds out? By that time she'll be more involved with the guy and it will be even more painful. She needs to know what a schmuck this guy is!

There's two ways it could turn out, either she'll believe you and do something about it. Or she won't believe you and she'll get mad at you. But I think it's worth telling her even if she gets mad. Sooner or later the truth is gonna have to come out.

• I'd tell her she deserves to know and if she doesn't believe you then unfortunally I'm sure you know that she'll get mad an everything but don't worry she'll find out the truth one way or another.

good luck sweetie xoxo

• Joey

Bring it up with the guy. Ask him about why he done this. Don't tell your other friend, as it could really hurt her. Just warn that guy about what he could cause. Hope this helps.

Don't tell her.

Your friend whose a girl tell her you wanna go out and hang out.

Then you guys go out, and find out a way so both of you catch him cheating on her.

• Lemmi

She has a right to know. But be careful, cause if she loves him so much, she can find you the one to blame for everything (even though it doesn't make sense).

yikes! if it were me, i would confront the guy and yell at him for a little while and say if he didn't tell her then you will.

Source(s): i hate cheaters