Ironically, Thomas didimas meant twin of the twin?
If you have read the Dead Sea scrolls, we have to ask why; this alleged ancient gospel was excluded from the doctrine obtained within the God Breathed Holy bible. Sanctioned by the Holy Spirit, further, why to the end of the bible a curse remains in tact about altering the bible to contextually take any meanings altered there to?
Focus in on alleged heretical teachings to further understand the depth contained in the Gospel. Something since the dead sea scrolls were discovered has been unleashed into the world not contained in the bible supernaturally into the world, what? I personally will not know the answer, but what I am lead to believe is the following for information only:
1. The alleged "truth" that Thomas was Jesus twin brother.
2. The alleged "truth" that the bones of Christ were found by Jewish TV crew with documentary, hoo ray for Hollywood, but if were the Messiah were treated with such disrespect to be contemptuous and in flagrant breach of the Israeli Department of Antiquities.
3. These alleged bones were re buried elsewhere after Dna tests were carried out.
4. The alleged Dna has had a search done on Dna available in modern folks.
5. Does Dna last 2000 years, and who would it be to be placed there if found?
6. Are the statistics that accurate on probability alone?
7. Ancient Egyptian pharoses had had their graves plundered 5000 years before now, so would Christ put a curse on all His teachings for disturbing his remains?
8. What if, in the case of Thomas, the remains of a twin of the twin, which is what Thomas Didimus means, meant that yes, Christ did ascend into Heaven the bible is true and its still very valid but Jewish hysteria an attempt to rival a major religion for conversions.
9. Is any speculation helpful? The answer is, titillation with the provocation to do a trial by media especially on such issues of you are either a scientist or a religious person is irrelevant, you can chew gum and walk too? Surely then some of the most blessed scientists are Christian, or Jehovah's Witness too.
10. We are always living in end times, I find that the evil generation contained in most JW's being living in the truth, a noble and honorable attempt to define, what "thief" and "night" mean?
11. Surely if Jesus said he would come back like a thief in the night? Six tangential truths aligning upon when a wicked generation would end, denies some folks turn to good and bad can be turned into good, for why would Christ say, unless His word had not been preached to all the ends of the earth he would not come back just yet? What too of astronomy?
12. Astronomy is as much an art as a science. Nostradamus used it to prophesy and also if you check medieval English Christianity, they lived daily by their prayer book for bible readings but ironically used Astronomy as God's creating in meaning to discern what the Heavens foretold as a learning.
Here ends the heresy, I basically believe what you focus on you tend to get. If you know the limits, know what the knowledge of good and evil is, surely its these fruits and the associated temptation to deny you your faith? Its most definitely by a firm conviction to love cherish, honor and serve God with a fervency and zeal without being obsessive that devout conduct be not self righteous but being good for the sake of good and no other reason as Christ was the only perfect man. Taking it further, from the bible, my favorite focus to prioritize quality values?
Galatians 5: 1-23.
There is a psychology of numbers. It's about harmony.
Good luck and thank you for allowing me to answer the question, in gratitude, I believe you are in truth.