Jehovah's Witnesses: Why is Jesus called Thomas Lord and God?

"The Lord of me and The God of me" (John 20:28, Kingdom Interlinear). In your kingdom Interlinear, it shows that Jesus Christ was called the Lord and the God of St. Thomas. Now this doesn't signify 'a god' of Thomas, but Jehovah, 'the God' of Thomas. Please, I have NEVER heard a slightly convincing answer to... show more "The Lord of me and The God of me" (John 20:28, Kingdom Interlinear).

In your kingdom Interlinear, it shows that Jesus Christ was called the Lord and the God of St. Thomas. Now this doesn't signify 'a god' of Thomas, but Jehovah, 'the God' of Thomas.

Please, I have NEVER heard a slightly convincing answer to this question EVER.

Thanks.
Update: Nobody seems to be addressing the fact that he wasn't called 'a god of Thomas' or 'God' of Thomas, but THE God of Thomas. Of Jesus is 'THE God' of Thomas, and was addressed as such, why don't you address Jesus as 'THE God' of you?
Update 2: ♥some♥wanna♥know♥ you seem to be avoiding the question entirely, and the question is: Why is Jesus called THE God of Thomas?

Jesus is not called 'a god' of Thomas, but THE God of Thomas. Please, explain this.