how do u get the dog though or when

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

checking

#

GN: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness (Harvest Moon 2)

IGN is the ultimate Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness resource for trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, release dates, previews, reviews, ...

ds.ign.com/objects/848/848020.html - 82k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness DS Cheats

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, tricks, tips, lists and other help (Nintendo DS version)

www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/DS/harvest_moon_island_of_happiness.html - 28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for DS - Harvest Moon: Island of ...

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for DS - GameSpot offers reviews, previews, cheats, and more. Count on us for all of the latest on the Harvest Moon: ...

www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/bokujoumonogatarikimitosodatsujima/index.html - 74k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

MyCheats: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, Cheats, Harvest Moon ...

The Complete source of Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness cheats, faqs and walkthroughs.

mycheats.1up.com/list/overview/3161205/5/1/harvest_moon__island_of_happiness/nintendo_ds - 37k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Cheats Hints Codes Tips FAQ ...

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness @ Cheat Masters - Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness cheat codes and Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness hints, Harvest Moon: ...

www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/27149/Harvest_Moon_Island_of_Happiness_cheats.html - 58k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

CheatCodes.com: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for DS Cheats ...

Feb 21, 2008 ... Cheats, cheat codes, hints, FAQs, and walkthroughs for Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for Nintendo DS.

nintendods-cheats.cheatcodes.com/harvest-moon-island-of-happiness-ds/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat ...

Aug 24, 2008 ... Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness here. ...

www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14298&goto=newpost - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness cheats, Harvest Moon: Island of ...

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness cheats, Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness walkthroughs, Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness guides.

www.1up.com/do/gameCheats?cId=3161205&type=game&sec=CHEATS - 49k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness - Nintendo DS game

Find the latest Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness game reviews, news, ... GameZone - Nintendo DS Games, NintendoDS Cheats, Codes, News and Reviews ...

nds.gamezone.com/gamesell/p33469.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

#

GameStats: Harvest Moon 2 Cheats, Reviews, News

GameStats has the largest collection of Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, release dates, previews, reviews, ...

www.gamestats.com/objects/848/848020/index.html - 71k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this - Filter

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I haven't gotten the dog yet. But I got the horse from Chen. Didn't have to pay anything for her either. Chen just showed up at my door one day and said I could have her.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 1 decade ago

You need 2 friendship hearts with chen (seed seller) to get the horse.

2 friendship hearts with Mirabelle (livestock person) to get the dog.

I got the horse, but still waiting for the dog.

Source(s): www.fogu.com/hm7
  • 1 decade ago

be friend with mirabelle give gift she won't accept it at first so talk to her for a while and unlock new areas eventually you will get a dog!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you'll get the dog as you play through the game but you'll have to save up for the horse, although its worth it.

Source(s): personal experiance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.