Can a 2008 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariat with captain's chairs seat a maximum of 5 passengers or 6 passengers?

The base level Ford F-150 Supercrew cab seats 6 passengers, 3 in the front seat in a 40-20-40 configuration and 3 in the rear seat. If there are two captain's chairs in the front does this always eliminate the 3rd front middle passenger option?

Favorite Answer

Yes it does. Just count the seat belts.

You can fit 5 legally. But I've seen at least a dozen Mexicans pile out of a crew cab super duty before. So you should be able to fit at least 8 in an F-150.

Source(s): If I didn't see it with my own eyes I would never have believed it.

nicely i've got in no way been on a airplane. I probable does no longer attempt to speak to the passenger and that's especially because of the fact i'm no longer great at chatting with people and that i does no longer class myself as being social as i'm extra of a private individual.

5. you need a front bench for 6, unless you wanna sit on someone's lap!

Source(s): 4 year professional ford sales

Five will have seatbelts !