Can a 2008 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariat with captain's chairs seat a maximum of 5 passengers or 6 passengers?
The base level Ford F-150 Supercrew cab seats 6 passengers, 3 in the front seat in a 40-20-40 configuration and 3 in the rear seat. If there are two captain's chairs in the front does this always eliminate the 3rd front middle passenger option?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes it does. Just count the seat belts.
- fodaddy19Lv 71 decade ago
You can fit 5 legally. But I've seen at least a dozen Mexicans pile out of a crew cab super duty before. So you should be able to fit at least 8 in an F-150.Source(s): If I didn't see it with my own eyes I would never have believed it.
- nieburgLv 43 years ago
nicely i've got in no way been on a airplane. I probable does no longer attempt to speak to the passenger and that's especially because of the fact i'm no longer great at chatting with people and that i does no longer class myself as being social as i'm extra of a private individual.
- michael_oxgoodLv 41 decade ago
5. you need a front bench for 6, unless you wanna sit on someone's lap!Source(s): 4 year professional ford sales
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Five will have seatbelts !