promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
x asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

What is the definition of works cited, .edu site, and quotation?

i need the definitions for school. Please help!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Works cited means that you need to supply a list of any documents or other resources you have quoted or use to create your work. You should include the title of the work, the authors name, the publisher and date of publication

For example: The Unpublished Spike Milligan Box 18, edited by Norma Farnes, Fourth Estate 2006

You should also include this information when quoting from the resource in the body of your work.

For example:

Milligan's state of mind is clearly indicated by this note found in his archive after his death "My mind is overflowing but its nowhere to go" (The Unpublished Spike Milligan Box 18, edited by Norma Farnes, Fourth Estate 2006)

.edu site refers to a resource found on a web site of an educational institute that is any web site that contains the .edu as part of its string.

Quotation is the use exactly of a piece of text, transcript of a conversation or speech or any other work by someone other than yourself that you use in your work. Quotations are enclosed by quotation marks "***" see the quotation above from Spike Milligan's notes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Cited Definition

• 4 years ago

definition works cited site quotation

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the definition of works cited, .edu site, and quotation?

i need the definitions for school. Please help!!!

Source(s): definition works cited site quotation: https://tinyurl.im/e/what-is-the-definition-of-wor...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nasira
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Ff5Rx

Use Operators for Google Search Site:.edu inurl:wiki

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.