Are there any websites where you can search for songs by their theme/topic?

I've been SEARCHING, but, no luck so far.... please help!!

Favorite Answer

There is a website called 'The Green Book of Songs by Subject', which I believe would be what you were looking for, but you do need to subscribe ($19.95 per year or $4.95 per month) to use it, which may not suit you... I'm afraid I don't know any kind of database like that where you'd be able to search for free...

http://www.greenbookofsongs.com/default.asp

I can give you the music sites to listen to great music you would like to here

pandora

music box

music.com

vh1.com

and music choice

these r great because you can type in what you like and it takes you there and its all free

but the 2 on here that is the greatest is pandora and music.com because Pandora u make ur own account then you make ur own radio stations then it plays the people you want to listen to also plays Music atfter a song related to that song and its great and music .com u can type in the people you want to hear and it plays any music video you want