Step by Step Characters vs. Full House Characters in a fight - Who would win?

I love these types of "what if" fights, thought this would be fun, especially for those who are dire fans of both shows... if the characters from Full House got into a fight with the characters from Step by Step, who would win?

Jesse Katzopolis vs. Frank Lambert

Jesse Katzopolis vs. Jean-Luc

Rebecca Donaldson-Katzopolis vs. Carol Foster-Lambert

Danny Tanner vs. Mark Foster

Joey Gladstone vs. JT Lambert

Joey Gladstone vs. Rich Halke

DJ Tanner vs. Dana Foster

Stephanie Tanner vs. Karen Foster

Stephanie Tanner vs. Brendan Lambert

Aaron Bailey vs. Brendan Lambert

Kimmy Gibbler vs. Al Lambert

Steve Hale vs. Cody Lambert

Irene Katzopolis (Jesse's Mom) vs. Ivy Baker (Carol's Mom)

Vicky Larson vs. Penny Baker(Carol's Sister)

Michelle Tanner vs. Lily Foster-Lambert

Port Washington vs. San Francisco in a TGIF Grudge Match, no prep, who has this? This should be sweet...

Favorite Answer

I love this question! Ha ha! I think the characters of Step-by-Step would win.

Jesse vs. Frank - Frank, he's a macho construction worker. Jesse was always horrible in situations like these, he'd be too concentrated on his hair.

Jesse vs. Jean-Luc - Jesse, Jean was a lover, not a fighter.

Rebecca vs. Carol - Carol Foster-Lambert, she was a beast. Although Rebecca lived on a farm and would put up a fight.

Danny Tanner vs. Mark Foster - Danny wasn't as much of a wimp as Mark, he could take him. He was a capable wrestler in his younger days.

Joey Gladstone vs. JT Lambert - Joey, he was a hockey player and seemed to have had a harder life than he let on to people.

Joey Gladstone vs. Rich Halke - Could go either way, here.

DJ Tanner vs. Dana Foster - DJ was into karate, mountain climbing, and basketball, and showed to have a nasty temper. Dana had attitude but I don't think of her as much of a fighter, with the exception of her exasperated meltdowns later on in the series.

Stephanie Tanner vs. Karen Foster - Karen goes down to Steph faster than Betty White on The Gladiator Challenge, Karen was a wimp even though I liked her.

Stephanie Tanner vs. Brendan Lambert - Steph, again.

Aaron Bailey vs. Brendan Lambert - Logically, Brendan could take Aaron to his knee, but knowing Brendan, he'd go easy on Aaron and make the big mistake there. Aaron.

Kimmy Gibbler vs. Al Lambert - Could go either way. Al was tough, but Kimmy could just take off her shoe and kill Al with the odour, lol.

Steve Hale vs. Cody Lambert - Cody could be nasty when provoked, I'd give it to him, even though I could see Steve putitng up a fight, being Captain of the Wrestling Team and all.

Irene Katzopolis vs. Ivy Baker - Irene had more attitude, I think she could do it.

VIcky Larson vs. Penny Baker - Penny, was a heavy and probably had a ton of pent up anger from all the rejection and years of living in her sibling's shadow.

Michelle Tanner vs. Lily Foster-Lambert - Michelle, we saw more from her.

Ultimately, I'd say Step by Step, although MIchelle's major annoying factor definitely would have to be the key to a victory on behalf of Full House, lol.

I think that the Lambert/Foster's have it hands down. With the exception of those who fought Stephanie....she's got that middle child anger inside of her.

Now, who could you pit the saved by the bell crew against?

LOL step by potential of step completely wins i advise the dads little ones on my own are all like pranksters yet then wen u think approximately their super clever yet super idiotic cousin CODY (SASHA MICTHELL) hes the flippen youthful brother of WAM BAM VAN rattling in KICKBOXER 3 and four....hed jst tiger uppercut the coolest purchase of em till it grow to be finished of broke *** tanner abode

EVERYONE from Full House wins!! lol..

It depends..