?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Will placing luke warm bologna slices on my chest before going to sleep decrease the size of my Man-Bosoms?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if U take a bite out of the center section first. Simply fold the bologna in half and then take a small bite - sort of like a reverse pasty! Now the trick is to keep the bologna slices on your chest, so the hole helps provide for a place where your nipple can poke through. Wear the bologna under your shirt the next day thereby decreasing their relative size, so it looks like your man-bosoms are manly pecs!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You Wont Believe What I Say... Absolutely There Are Many Charming Women's And Smart Men's In Shopping Mall I Would Always See The Couples Which Would Look Like Theses ..Handsome Man Dating A Women Who Is Ugly As Hell !!! I Don't Know If The Man Was Blind Second The A Pretty Women Dates A Man Who Has A Lot Of Pimples In Face And Look Old ..I Don't Know If She Got Any Better Men To Date For .. They Say Love Is Blind But This Is Too Much To Bear !!! Oh I Forgot One Thing A Skinny Man Dates A Women Who Has Size Of An Hippo !!!

• 1 decade ago

This method has been duped as an old wives tale but those guys from Myth Busters put it to the test. The result was that it works only when you sleep out under the stars , preferably under the full moon. This attracts hungry wolves/coyotes to the alluring smell of warm bologna.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, I love placing my bologna on some bosoms as much as the next guy, but for some reason it just seems wrong if I do it with you...

Source(s): You should probably get me drunk first
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to drink blended bologna slices every night too.

• 1 decade ago

Ouch !!!

do you have to slice the Bologna?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Possibly.

but you may need to smear mayo on the bologna also.

• dman63
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Keilbasa loaf works better. And don't forget to slap on some Dijon mustard while you're at it.

• 1 decade ago

It will but you have to slather your hairy man nipples with yellow mustard in order to get the bologna to adhere properly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe I saw that on The Biggest Loser. Just don't, I repeat, DO NOT let it fall onto your lap whilst you slumber...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.