What does my crazy dream mean?!?!?!?

Well here go's I am a 17 year old boy It's my senior year in highschool i make good grades and i have a good job and I'm gay or bi or something and i havent told anybody but i always have this dream,well its more like a fantasy, that i am having sex with my best friend's girlfriend and he catches us. this is wierd... show more Well here go's I am a 17 year old boy It's my senior year in highschool i make good grades and i have a good job and I'm gay or bi or something and i havent told anybody but i always have this dream,well its more like a fantasy, that i am having sex with my best friend's girlfriend and he catches us. this is wierd for a few reasons.
1. Even though i do like women a little i am mostly attracted to males
2. This guys has been my bestfriend for 7 years and i love him in every way possible but he doesnt even know i am gay
3. His girlfriend is not even remotely attractive to me but when i have this dream i have this great feeling when he catches us.
Why is this???
Please somebody tell me what the heck is going on and what should i do about it!?!?!?!?!