Electric scooters in CA?

Electric Scooters in CA, what's the age restriction? Im not 16 or 15 yet so wat are some other sources of transportation i could use if i can't use an electric? (dont tell me a bike bus scooter or walking 0_o) Thanks!!!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To operate a scooter (gas or elecrtic) in CA, you must have at the least a Learners Permit. If you get caught without a permit, you stand the chance of not getting a license until you are 18; not a good situation. You can also get a very expensive citation. Go to CA DMV website and look under motorcycles/scooters if you need further info.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

keeping value lists have become a ingredient of the previous, because of the reality they violate multi-national GATT agreements. many worldwide places, and the IMF could retaliate by using ability of taxing or maybe banning all US imports. China replaced into mad sufficient as immediately as we imposed a tire tariff on them very final 12 months. in the event that they actually had to retaliate, they could kick Apple, KFC and Walmart and all the countless US businesses, and sell all their US bonds. as right putting the above businesses out of financial company, many US businesses that believe in chinese language intermediary products could bypass under. shopper products could exchange into scarce, and the expenses will upward thrust and as our bonds and then our distant places funds turns into valueless, you would be paying US $1000 for a pair of rubber turn flops. A criminal thank you to shrink back imports and advance exports is to devalue the distant places funds. we are at latest pressuring China to permit the Yuan to get exhilaration from. i do now no longer think of you will take a revenues shrink to help us out, will you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can ride a horse.

Or get a ride with the hell angles....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Build a WEAV and fly

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.