Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

suggestions for great romance novel?

anyone?

Best Answer

What kind of romance. Can you give me a bit more information on whether you want some hard romance or normal or sweet...

Though right now I would say Dragonfly by Julia Golding. It's not hard core but a young girl and boy who are betrothed and absolutely detest each other are kidnapped. I like it, but give me a bit more info and I'll see if I can think up some others that work.

Another book that I would recommend (it isn't romance though) is Fablehaven. A brother and sister go to spend a couple weeks with their grandparents and realize they are on a preserve with mythical creatures. In my opinion it has been underpublisized it is right up there with Harry Potter, Twilight, Lord of the Rings and etc.

Twilight

Blue Bloods

What if...All the Boys want you (a choose your destiny novel).

The Mediator: Shadowland 1

1-800-WHERE-R-YOU: When lightening strikes 1

Daughters of the Moon: Goddess of the Night 1

Tithe

Avalon High

Vampire Kisses

Vampire Diaries

• Dee

Twilight duhh!

The Host is better and romantic

Try the scribbler of dreams, its good, or romeo and juliet. both great. and both similar. or of course Twilight!!