Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Has anyone read "The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea"?

The book shows very strong evidence the Prince William could very well be the anti-christ. What do you think? Please only respond if you have read the book.

Gutbucket: I guess you can't read. I only asked for people who have read the book to respond:)

• ChrisP
    Favorite Answer

Never heard of the book. People have been theorizing who the Antichrist will be from the beginning of Church history. His identity will not be known for certainty until he sets up his abomination of desolation in the rebuilt Jewish temple, so while it is good to keep watch on what is happening in the world, I suggest you not try to identify him before it is time.

Edit: I just saw an explanation on u-tube, though it identifies Prince Charles. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRUMtytZPM

Definitely looks like a possibility, something to watch. But again I repeat, do not automatically assume it is Charles or William. Keep watch, as they look like viable possibilities. See if they begin fulfilling an antichrist type role. Right now they have only minimal political power because England is a democracy rather than a total kingdom. But if either of them start gaining greater political power than they currently have, it will be something to watch very closely.

God bless.

No, and I don't have to read it to know it's nonsense.