whats the funniest quote you know?

The quotes that are soo funny because their soo true.

I need one for my msn.

ex: Whoever said anything is possible has never tried to slam a revolving door.

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"When I die I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

I like this one too:

"I lay in my bed last night and looked up at the stars and I thought.. Where the hell is the ceiling?"

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Response honest to these concerns: Do you never need to think about cash because you constantly have more than you can spend? Do you reside in a home that is so incredible in every way you need to pinch yourself every day to make sure you're not dreaming? Do you never ever issue yourself with your health because you always look fantastic every day? Do you never ever worry about your close relationships because they are pleased and harmonious and you always feel enjoyed and happy? Do you never ever grumble about anything?-- if the answer of any of this concern is no than you simply came in the ideal place, with this guide https://tr.im/ablPv , Manifestation Miracle you will discover the reality on the best ways to get all you want from life.

The Manifestation Miracle is a 159 page, step by step guide that can reveal you how to get the type of life you desire. It' not some magic pill or some kind of hocus pocus. The purpose of this guide is to be able to assist you take a look at the world differently, change your mindset and as an outcome alter your idea procedure. It' only when you do this will you have a possibility to manifest things you desire to. This guide does an excellent task of revealing you exactly what you require to do in order to begin making changes for the much better.

• FarOut
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't take yourself too seriously...no one else does.

I have the body of a God. Unfortunately it's Buddha.

I'm calling the police!....after I flush some things down the toilet...

The one I currently have on my msn is: "Aunty Em, hate you, hate Kansas, took the dog". - Dorothy.

Cheers! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hahah that's funny!

no uhmmm

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

• 1 decade ago

Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese.

-Benny and Joon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Work is the curse of the drinking classes . Oscar Wild .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My personal favorite

"I have opinions, I have strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them" - George W. Bush.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Howard Wilkinson 'I am a firm believer that if you score one goal the other team have to score two to win.'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"I got more action from a carny than Jon(the man I love)"

My friend's tell all at the carnival didn't go so well... you can fill in the blanks ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.