Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Native russian speakers, i'm seeking english into russian translation?

SEEKING NATIVE RUSSIAN SPEAKERS....PLEASE NO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO USE A TRANSLATION SEARCH ENGINE. (In translite please, No cyrillic text) THANKS.

I need to talk to you in private please.

People are talking about you in the other rooms.

You are too nice.

Are you going to the net cafe this week?

I want to send you a email at the other place.

Favorite Answer

Mne nado s toboy pogovorit tet-a-tet. Lyudi is drugih komnat govoryat o tebe. Ty ochen milaya. Ty budesh na etoy nedele v Internet kafe? Ya hochu poslat tebe e-mail.

Tell me where to go now to escape Tell someone to call a deaf night Tell me who and what to say now But do not shut up .. In one now throw your words Who hung the cross, say And right here I am and you're right, alas Hope, mirages .... Love is like water, and mi with you bank in half forever That world is the war but have said I am one of you alone .. Nights dark again, no sleep, A bright day here and there, Love to go wandering and cursing Hoping it. Come as early sit by the window And back to normal But I'm the one and only you, alas Favorite Enemies ...