Is it ok for Democrats to attack Sarah Palin's children?

I've heard several Democrats making fun of Sarah Palin's 4 month old son, whom has down syndrome. I was watching a video on youtube where a guy was talking about her disabled son, then said that if McCain/Palin win that would guarantee another retard being in the White House. I've also heard a lot of Democrats say... show more I've heard several Democrats making fun of Sarah Palin's 4 month old son, whom has down syndrome. I was watching a video on youtube where a guy was talking about her disabled son, then said that if McCain/Palin win that would guarantee another retard being in the White House. I've also heard a lot of Democrats say that she is a disgrace as a mother for running for office while her son has special needs. Now the big rumor Democrats are pushing is that her baby isn't her own, but the result of her teenage daughter's pregnancy. Of course, there is no proof of any of this, but who cares, right? I know that politics is a nasty business, but is it really necessary to attack a 4 month old disabled child and a Palin's teenage daughter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDxHf9jlx...
Update: tickled blue, That was wrong, however Chelsea was an adult. Are you trying to say that is equal to making fun of a 4 month old with a disability? That shows a lot about the morality of Democrats.