mike asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's this holocaust movie?

I remember there's a ballet at the beginning. And there's a blond girl who goes in and out of the ghetto for food. I forgot the name of the movie :'(

I don't think it's Hotel Rwanda. During the ballet at the start, it get's zerged by nazis and these groups of people get thrown in the ghetto. They try to survive and they fight back, and they make like there own group of people to fight back. I wanna see this movie again just I can't remember it ><

The movie was called Uprising! Thanks to the second poster =], that word dinged in my head once I read it :P

Favorite Answer

This could be the tv miniseries Holocaust not sure though. I looked up holocaust movies and non of them sounded right. There are scenes in Holocaust that show the Warsaw ghetto uprising and people sneaking out to get food.

Hope this helps.

Hotel Rwanda maybe