Moving out of my apartment, how CLEAN should it be?

I have had this apartment for nearly three years. I paid the landlord a 200 fee when we moved in, he said that was strictly for cleaning purposes. We have no damage really...just a messed up blind because of my son. lol However the floors.....are thoroughly stained from spilling drinks and my sons sippy cups... show more I have had this apartment for nearly three years. I paid the landlord a 200 fee when we moved in, he said that was strictly for cleaning purposes. We have no damage really...just a messed up blind because of my son. lol

However the floors.....are thoroughly stained from spilling drinks and my sons sippy cups falling and opening....

The floor is carpet...and I dont have the money to steam clean it. Although I would if I could...

I am going to make sure the rest of the house is near perfect...but the blind and the carpet isnt too good...

what should I do? ( oh and the spot cleaners arent working too well on the stains....tried it)