What is the creepiest anime/manga you've watched/read? Best Answer = 10pts?

It can be creepy in any way. For example: Creepy Magic Wierd Monsters Bad Men Suicides Killing Creepy People The person who gives the best answer will get 10pts for being chosen. ~Have your answer state why the anime/manga is creepy, and why you think its creepy. You can also put as many answers as you... show more It can be creepy in any way.
For example:
Creepy Magic
Wierd Monsters
Bad Men
Suicides
Killing
Creepy People

The person who gives the best answer will get 10pts for being chosen.

~Have your answer state why the anime/manga is creepy, and why you think its creepy. You can also put as many answers as you like. Maybe the more the better? But they still have to be good answers~

Ja-Ne
~Chu~
Update: Woohoo got 2 stars~ I saw lots of people put Elfen Lied, that sure is a creepy anime... Then I saw posted 'Uzumaki' That really freaked me out, I think those people might show up when I sleep now. Then someone suggested 'Monster' Yeah its true how scarey the human mind can... show more Woohoo got 2 stars~

I saw lots of people put Elfen Lied,
that sure is a creepy anime...

Then I saw posted 'Uzumaki'
That really freaked me out, I think those people might show up when I sleep now.

Then someone suggested 'Monster'
Yeah its true how scarey the human mind can become.

Beh! Then when someone suggested 'School Days'.. I hated that anime. Because of what happened.

Personally I didn't think 'Hellsing' was very creepy.

Well I was happy to see all these people participating, Its going to be hard to chose who wins.