Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

boyfriends birthday present?. . help?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up pretty soon and he is turning 15. We have been dating for about 8 months and I have no clue what to get him for his birthday! Everything seems to mature or too corny or too stupid. Someone please give me ideas!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I know, you should buy him a nice watch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ooh that's a hard one give him a card and maybe some money and a kiss i mean ur his girlfriend not his parents they'll get him the stupid stuff and corny stuff etc. Anything from his girlfriend should be specil no matter what

good luck =]

• 1 decade ago

it could all differ between guys

i got my boyfriend a dog tag lol

some people get those like guy chain bracelete things

go out to dinner with him

idk u know him best:P

• 1 decade ago

Hm...I know this is an awful sugestion but Gift Card if it's an emergency!

Also I think he would love it if you made him something!

Or if he is into surf, ect. you could go into a surf or skate [ect.] shop and get him somethilng like a awesome dude necklace, or something else he would love you know!?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a shirt or a braclet, or a ring, or a life size cardbord figure of you, movie tickets, a cd,a dvd, a tv a stereo, a car, a house. take your pick hon.

• 1 decade ago

You could get him shirts. Or even like some kind of cologne, not that he smells or anything. But everyone likes to smell great.

• 1 decade ago

!!!!!! w0w? how interesting question

for me the most important gift in his birthday is to be with him and show him how much you love him.

and celebrate his birthday with full of love.

good luck! to both of you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey, This is interesting, you have to decide what's best for you..

Take a look at http://www.OneRush.com to meet Adrenaline Enthusiasts and http://www.MeJab.com to vent your anger.

take care

• 1 decade ago

a video game. every guy loves video games

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

none of us know you're boyfriend, so it's tough to answer, just think about his interests and what he likes to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.