16 Answers

Relevance
  • Julia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think she is definitely a pretty lady!!. But i am guessing that she would look a lot prettier if she wouldn´t wear that much make up on!!.

Have a nice day!!.

Bye!.

JULIA.

=)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

She's really pretty with her blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, but most of the time her eye makeup is just too much. I like her natural look like in the first photograph, when she looked so sweet and innocent and her eyes looked gray-blue. But I'm sure she has a defined appearance without a single bit of makeup on her lovely heart-shaped face. And I'm pretty sure anyone would die to have her beautiful eyes.

I know Taylor is technically still a teenager, and many girls love to use makeup while it lasts. But you can look even more great without eyeshadow or mascara or blush.

Still, it's not really her appearance that matters. She's a musician and should not be noticed only for her looks.

Source(s): Prior knowledge
  • 4 years ago

When a player of Sean Taylor's caliber (pro bowl safety, all american at Miami) and the fact that he was only 24 and had an 18 month old daughter, is killed in his own home, or any icon in American sports culture for that matter is killed, its always a big deal. Every death is a big deal. It puts life into perspective. Life is a fragile thing. Were talking about one of the NFLs most feared defensive players, a man who is rich, famous and respected, and all that can be taken in an instant. It makes you realize that nobody is untouchable and how short life is.

• 1 decade ago

Yes she's pretty. There's nothing wrong with her dark eye makeup. She is a grown woman so if she wants to wear it, then more power to her. It's not the public's decision what she does or doesn't do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Personally, I think she's amazingly pretty when she has makeup on, but without, honestly, it doesn't matter to me. She's a great person.

• 1 decade ago

Shes pretty but she needs to wear less makeup and look more natural sometimes

I really like this picture http://i32.tinypic.com/6yo1g6.jpg

• 1 decade ago

i thinks she iz pretty with or without makeup

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she's pretty.

I think she over does her eye makeup though, because her eyes look weird whenever she has her makeup done.

• I personally think she is not attractive at all. But thats just me!

• 1 decade ago

Idk there something wrong with her

face i think, ahah. But shes prettier

with less make up, her make up is too dark

and it makes it look like her eyes are pushed

in alot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.