Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which FICTIONAL TV show character would the main players in this years election be, and which is you.?

John McCain's appearance of himself on 24 does NOT count, neither does any news or news entertainment type program, nor any talk show type interview, or any voice guest appearance on the Simpson's or Family Guy, or similar.

I'm not going to list my picks here, you folks can do way better than I can in this regard, I'm sure.

As for me, I'm Mr.Wilson from Dennis the Menace.

Favorite Answer

This group of candidates would be the main characters from Seinfeld:

McCain would be Jerry Seinfeld

Sarah Palin would be Elaine

Obama would be Kramer

Biden would be George Costanza

Me...I'm Dr. Carter from E.R.

lmao...I do love Gilmore females yet i could might desire to declare i could spend the day with Harry potter from the books, no longer the action picture.. actual, perhaps a dash the two. i could choose to be considered one of Harry's pals or relatively be Harry Potter and it may be the main awesomeesttt day ever reason i might desire to actual adventure how Haryy feels, i might desire to roam the Hogwarts citadel, i might desire to fulfill DUMBLEDORE . to no longer point out Hermione, Ron, Seamus Finnagan.. OMG OMG OMG.. AND Voldemort if he randomly makes a decision to pop in.. lol. hiya, this is a Hypothetical query, marvelous?!

Obama is Kramer from Sienfeld.

McCain is Newman the Mailman.