Is Israel or Is US arming Georgia ? This news says?

“Israel supplied Georgian military forces with elite training and arms, a top Russian general was quoted as saying last week, as Russia and Georgian forces exchanged prisoners of war in a goodwill gesture.

Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Col.-Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn said Israel had supplied arms to Georgia, delivering weapons systems including eight types of unmanned aircraft and about 100 anti-tank mines, AFP reported. Israeli special forces also helped train Georgian military intelligence units,” he said. http://www.5tjt.com/news/read.asp?Id=2999

I thought Russia only gets mad with US. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

everybody knows it is israel doing it for the usa. but i am more worried about my checking account and the corruption and debt spending in the u.s. congress is my no. 1 thing. my mom says that is the critical thing right now. not theories and bs.

Did Russian Deputy Chief of General Staff Col.-Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn also mention that Russia is helping Iran build it's nuclear Arsenal?

• Sophie

Yes, Georgia is an ally to both the USA and Israel. Both countries sell weapons to a lot of other countries and train with their troops. This is nothing new.

america of a won't get entangled. (we will not even win in Afghanistan) additionally Iraq is going no the place. (we've lost over 4,one hundred twenty troops and Iraq remains a multitude with out real bring about sight). each and every of america of a can do is howl on the moon and make empty threats. Russia is familiar with that.

I don't know about Israel but Hammers and M16s could only be bought in US, but I don't condemn them, they just want to gain real independence from Russia, anyway it's definitely better to be allies with USA than with USSR, I live in Ukraine and I want my country to be allied with US than with Russia-USSR-all-the-same. When you look at North and South Korea you understand what brings Russia and US cooperation)

In that part of the world, Israel and the US are one and the same country. So whether you say Israel or the US, it makes no difference, the reference is to the same country.

The U.S. armed Georgia to attack Russia, probably for political reasons.

That's the jist of it, and the sad truth. Once again, innocents are killed over secret operations.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/ap_on_re_eu/ge...

• ?

Yes, certainly

What is Obama's postion ?

yea