Whats the worst batman film?

Whats the worst batman film in terms of actors chosen to play the characters, the plot etc

Favorite Answer

Joel Shumacher's "Batman and Robin." Anyone who says otherwise hasn't seen this movie.

This director, who has proudly produced several less-than-stellar movies, apologized for "Batman and Robin" when the DVD was released.

And if I had to hear Arnold make one more bad ice-pun, I would have had to jam a pencil in my ears.

"ICE to meet you..."

i can't have faith you probably did not like Batman starts off! that's particularly a good contender for the main suitable. My very own wide-spread could be the two of the 1st 2 Tim Burton directed movies with Michael Keaton..i think of Batman perpetually could have been plenty extra suitable,(Jim Carrey become that's one saving grace) without Chris O'Donnel as Robin,i presumed he become woefully undesirable. The worst is obviously Batman and Robin there is truthfully not something solid to assert approximately that pile of putrefied swill. i think of hence Christopher Nolan desperate he had to start lower back on the instant from scratch,and reinvent the completed tale extremely,hence why as you're saying his action picture "did not adjust to the others'. i can't look ahead to his upcoming 'The dark night'..

Christian Bale Talks "Batman 3′′ Sequel to The Dark Knight | /Film

... actions of her psychotic alter ego, and be a major play/actor in ... Robin is considered to be the WORST character in the DC Universe! If Nolan brings back ...

slashfilm.com/2008/03/17/christian-bale-talks-batman-3-sequel-to-the... - 365k - Cached

Robin's roll in Batman movies is not up to expectation.

So as others I go for Batman and Robin as the worst Batman movie

Like everyone else Batman and Robin

Batman and Robin. I'm still surprised that the batman series has done so well after that.

Even George Clooney says Batman and Robin almost killed the franchise. And Ahnold didn't help either.

George Clooney's batman. Nearly killed the franchise for me.

• Batman & Robin,BIG TIME.

The one with Adam West.