Whats the worst batman film?

Whats the worst batman film in terms of actors chosen to play the characters, the plot etc

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Joel Shumacher's "Batman and Robin." Anyone who says otherwise hasn't seen this movie.

This director, who has proudly produced several less-than-stellar movies, apologized for "Batman and Robin" when the DVD was released.

And if I had to hear Arnold make one more bad ice-pun, I would have had to jam a pencil in my ears.

"ICE to meet you..."

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i can't have faith you probably did not like Batman starts off! that's particularly a good contender for the main suitable. My very own wide-spread could be the two of the 1st 2 Tim Burton directed movies with Michael Keaton..i think of Batman perpetually could have been plenty extra suitable,(Jim Carrey become that's one saving grace) without Chris O'Donnel as Robin,i presumed he become woefully undesirable. The worst is obviously Batman and Robin there is truthfully not something solid to assert approximately that pile of putrefied swill. i think of hence Christopher Nolan desperate he had to start lower back on the instant from scratch,and reinvent the completed tale extremely,hence why as you're saying his action picture "did not adjust to the others'. i can't look ahead to his upcoming 'The dark night'..

• 1 decade ago

Christian Bale Talks "Batman 3′′ Sequel to The Dark Knight | /Film

... actions of her psychotic alter ego, and be a major play/actor in ... Robin is considered to be the WORST character in the DC Universe! If Nolan brings back ...

slashfilm.com/2008/03/17/christian-bale-talks-batman-3-sequel-to-the... - 365k - Cached

• 1 decade ago

Robin's roll in Batman movies is not up to expectation.

So as others I go for Batman and Robin as the worst Batman movie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Like everyone else Batman and Robin

• 1 decade ago

Batman and Robin. I'm still surprised that the batman series has done so well after that.

• 1 decade ago

Even George Clooney says Batman and Robin almost killed the franchise. And Ahnold didn't help either.

• 1 decade ago

George Clooney's batman. Nearly killed the franchise for me.

• Batman & Robin,BIG TIME.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The one with Adam West.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.