Looking for a teen movie from the 70's/80's. It had a boy who gave guitar lessons & a girl who liked him?

I remember this movie from my teen years, I am currently 41 and I remember I really liked it. I think the boy was a blonde teen heartthrob at the time. I also thought a song came from this movie as well. This was a movie where she thought she could never be good enough for him, but he liked her too and if I... show more I remember this movie from my teen years, I am currently 41 and I remember I really liked it. I think the boy was a blonde teen heartthrob at the time. I also thought a song came from this movie as well. This was a movie where she thought she could never be good enough for him, but he liked her too and if I remember right they fell in love. Thank you so much for your help! I can't find anything searching online.
1 answer 1