Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Can someone please explain Vanessa Minnillo's appeal? ?

Jessica Simpson is one the hottest women on the planet, but Minnillo isn't even attractive. Am I missing something?

• neenur
    Favorite Answer

Jessica actually has talent. Vanessa just got famous over being a VJ on TRL. She's pretty annoying too, I feel bad for Nick. =(

• kje!

jessica simpson isn't that pretty most of the time, only in some pictures,

i remember watching something and Nick Lachay loves Vannessa Minnillo because she is like a guy's girl(who jessica isn't, she is more high maitenece)

and they both have a passion for sports and other stuff that nick can relate to, she is a down to earth girl thats why

i think its more about personality, with who you can click with, not just looks, but vannessa is really pretty

• Doll

First of all, I really don't think Jessica is that hot. She's kinda fake looking and trashy at times.

And second, I think Nick and Vanessa look very cute together. Check out this pic of the two of them below:

http://www.ballz.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/n...

Um. Jessica has something that Vanessa doesn't have too. That is trashiness. Jessica is hot but pure white trash. At least Vanessa seems more decent.