What some advice on Chuck E Cheese?

I was thinking of doing something different for me and my two boys to have fun. I thought taking them to Chuck E Cheese this afternoon. Would have to drive at least an hour or so to get there. I seen on their site that they put number stamp on are hand to make sure we leaving together and something had happened. I... show more I was thinking of doing something different for me and my two boys to have fun. I thought taking them to Chuck E Cheese this afternoon. Would have to drive at least an hour or so to get there. I seen on their site that they put number stamp on are hand to make sure we leaving together and something had happened. I want them to have a fun day. I want to set a small amount of rules for safety reason and want should they be. I want to have fun but I think small amount of rules like 2 or 3 would be good. Also I would talk to them about staying with mommy and if they don't see mommy want they need to do. What would be the best way to explain that to them. I want them to have fun. My youngest is having surgery getting his tonsils taken out. Trying to have a fun weekend for them both to spend family time. The ages of the children are 6 year old and a 4 year old. Thanks
Update: Also I am expecting a baby has well. And I am single mom..