Me and my girlfriend arent intimate.?

Ive been dating my girlfriend for about 16 months. Shes 16 turning 17 and Im 17 turning 18. We are both going to college in a few weeks and lately for the past months thing have been going down the drain. I still love her with all my heart but it appears that her "passion" has gone away although she says that it... show more Ive been dating my girlfriend for about 16 months. Shes 16 turning 17 and Im 17 turning 18. We are both going to college in a few weeks and lately for the past months thing have been going down the drain.

I still love her with all my heart but it appears that her "passion" has gone away although she says that it is coming back little by little. I always told her passion was important and she never beleived me so as you can see, she finally experienced it. Now, I've never asked for much and Im not one to pressure her. I dont pressure her to do anything at all.

I just find it weird that we never kiss at all, for almost 2 months. I mean, we are both still virgins and I figure if the least of her worries is her boyfriend asking her for a kiss than she shouldnt be complaining.

Ive told her that she is treating me like a best friend instead of a boyfriend seeing as we are not intimate and she said that Im still a bf to her and that she loves me and the passion is coming back. When she first told me about her passion going away I won't lie, I cried my heart out because I truly thought she was the one. My high school sweetheart, the girl who I had my eye on the first week of my freshman year and finally got my junior year. Now, Im ok with us going to different colleges seeing as we are still going to live at home, shes going to an all girls school and Im going to a university. She wants to be a doctor and I want to be a lawyer. We have big dreams. And I mean, I think she is the one. And she thinks that aswell. She tells me that she doesnt know about the middle but she sees the rest of her life with me someway somehow, us together.

It's just so hard to beleive when she wont even kiss me. And its not even a making out kiss, its just a simple show of affection and she doesnt want it. I mean her birthday is coming up soon, and I just dont know what to get when shes acting like this. Shes hurting me and I've told her all of this, I dont want to get the girl who wont even give me a kiss something very nice. And its not even like Im doing it because I want "more" its just my feelings are mixed up.

She says she still wants to be with me but I cant help not believing her sometimes. I mean shes my babe, my princess. I'd give her the world if I could. I mean though, I felt so hurt the first time she told me her passion was gone so hurt that its all gone. I'm at the point where I literally think that Im her best friend right now and that there is nothing extra in it for me anymore and if we were to break up it wouldnt hurt as much because I'm already a best friend. But that doesnt mean I want to. I LOVE her to death.

I just want more. Please give thoughtful advice on this situation that I am in.
Update: Thanks for all of the good advice guys and gals. And yes I am still a virgin, I have so far chosen to be up to this point in my life till I met my current girlfriend. And shes not cheating on me for future reference. I am going to hang out with her tomorrow and will give her a final talk. If things don't... show more Thanks for all of the good advice guys and gals. And yes I am still a virgin, I have so far chosen to be up to this point in my life till I met my current girlfriend. And shes not cheating on me for future reference.

I am going to hang out with her tomorrow and will give her a final talk. If things don't work out I will just give us a break. I mean I don't know how I'll handle it though if it did happen, as in being friends with her. I don't want to be a jerk to women at all. I love and respect women. Every woman should be treated as a princess by at least one person in their life. But, if this does not work for me, than being a nice guy just did not work out for me =/ It seems girls just want a guy who can hook up with them and Im at the age where I shouldnt be focused on a long term relationship but I cant help wondering what could be, what would be and what should be with her. Id marry this girl behind a dumpster if I had to. Any second, any minute, any day. No regrets, no worries
Update 2: Btw, we used to be VERY intimate ;3 but the past 6 months things slowed down. Not alot just some things kind of stopped due to lack of alone time. But the past 2 months have been so bad, not a single kiss. And shes not the I love you person. I say it, and she says it rarely.
Update 3: Me and her had a very long talk in person today and we both got alot of things off my chest. She made it clear that she loves me alot and does not want to break up with me and things are starting to look better. I got that first kiss feeling after she kissed me for the first time in about 2 months. Couldnt have... show more Me and her had a very long talk in person today and we both got alot of things off my chest. She made it clear that she loves me alot and does not want to break up with me and things are starting to look better. I got that first kiss feeling after she kissed me for the first time in about 2 months. Couldnt have planned it better myself. Thanks for the advice gentlemen and ladies. Oh, for anyone else who ever goes through something like this, she stated the reason why she didnt want to kiss me was because she felt I wanted her to, and she does not liked to be pressured or forced. Kind of like the girl who wants the guy who doesnt want them sort of thing.