Scorpion in my house...Georgia..Help!?

I dont know where he came from but We found him in the Kitchen. I was just rearanginging 2-liter bottles of Pepsi between the wall and my Fridge (the pepsi's fit there) and My daughter was in the other room Re-folding a blanket that we usually keep in the closet -one she had used a few nights before...So I dont... show more I dont know where he came from but We found him in the Kitchen. I was just rearanginging 2-liter bottles of Pepsi between the wall and my Fridge (the pepsi's fit there) and My daughter was in the other room Re-folding a blanket that we usually keep in the closet -one she had used a few nights before...So I dont know if it came from the blanket or moving the bottles....see my daughter came into the kitchen just after folding the blanket so what if it was on her and fell off onto the kitchen floor when she had walked in the kitchen. #1 if it bit either of us would we know it? (also he looked as if he was dying -unless he's playing dead -I put a clear cup over him and moved it back and forth causing him to become on his back -he moved very slow and then he went limp -prior to that he was prepped to kill claws out and tail ready)
#2 -if we got bit would it kill us
#3 -if theres one is there more?
#4 -how do I dispose of it -if hes playing dead?
#5 -How do I know if its poisonous -I looked all over the internet and havent really found one like it...hes very small -a smidge longer than a dime, Very dark on his back almost black, underside is light brown.