Which are the organizations tha help the children of a father who was an homicide victim?

The man killed was a father of three children who live in Oregon. The killer was an ex Iraq soldier.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There are groups for grieving children/families all over the state. Just google it or put it on craigslist. I would put the kids into group therapy IF they want to talk to a complete stranger about their problems. I know I wouldn't want to talk to people I didn't know about that. I feel very bad for the children and the father. Murder is horrible.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.