Who is more qualified? Sarah Palin or Condeleeza Rice?

Do you think Sarah Palin is more qualified to be VP than Condeleeza Rice?

Sarah Palin: I haven't been following what's going on in Iraq

Sarah Palin: member of the PTA

Condeleeza Rice: Secretary of state

Favorite Answer

With this pick by McCain, I've just become an OBAMA supporter. What a joke.

Palin is to me but there are a whole lot of beautiful Republican women Bo Derek, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Sarah Palin, Condeleeza Rice. Laura Bush, On the other side Ugly Democrats abound. Helen Thomas, Janet Reno, Madeline Albright

• geegee

Oh my gosh! Condeleeza Rice, by all means! This woman knows more about foreign policy than probably any one else in Washington! Perhaps even the nation! The only problem being that I think that she just wants out of Washington & on to a more peaceful life! I think she has had to do somethings that were against her better judgement, but the Great Decider was her boss! I'm sure she only stayed to try & play down some of his more idioc ideas, poor lady!

• J

I like BOTH Palin and Rice, but Rice has always stated that she's not interested in VP and Palin is the VP candidate, so that is irrelevant.

Palin is a Governor. Get it right. Get an education.

By the way, you planning to source that lie?

Condi, oh come on have you ever heard of Palin before today? Because I haven't. She's an unknown and she is a dangerous threat to this nation.

Source(s): Sarah Palin has no clue whatsoever about international affairs, she will single handedly cause McCain to lose this election. We don't trust her, atleast we are familiar with Rice.

Condi Rice is hands down more qualified. I heard she nixed the offer.

Condi but would the rest of America really support her she could be seen as more George Bush....

It going to be Hillary for Secretary of state.

Yeah Condi is, but Condi's too close to Bush. He's poison right now.

CONDI!!!!

I'm a dem and i can see that! Condi knows international affairs. We dont know if that Sarah girl has ever left the US!!