Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 decade ago

B.N.P in stoke on trent to start there biggest campaign ?

after a white local man from stoke on trent was stabbed and killed out side his home by a muslim who was sentenced to 8 years to day the B.N.P say they are starting there biggest campaign ever in stoke.

What do you think will happen when this campaign starts ?

Best Answer

I think they will get a great deal of support, apparently, the muslim gentleman came at the white gentleman with a knife, why, perhaps he intended to use it, I wonder what the sentence of the court would have been if it would have been the other way around?

It has nothing to do with rascism, I know the muslim who stabbed the white man, and I believe that he did what he did as he felt as though himself and his family were being threatened. Whether the victim was white, black, muslim, etc etc. I think it would be the same outcome, as the man who has been sentenced today was just trying to protect his family, his home etc. I do not believe that he intended to kill the man, and if you knew him you would think the same.Before you ask I am white, and I take people as I find them, and I understand that the victim was giving the sentenced man and his family hell for years.The BNP can do as much as they want but they will never get all the foreigners out of Stoke, as there is too many of them.

oh god i saw this on the news well looks like i better start moving in with my uncle in florida he lives a few miles from disney world and has an indoor pool so i will be fine... but seriously i better start moving now because i won't survive in this country! like the guy said on the news don't use someones death to make your campaign big!

B.N.P motives are clearly clear if it had been the other way round they would'nt care, they are only doin this to make some sort of racist point. I say go to hell u Racist Biggots.

ha ha not a lot. have you not noticed that the BNP seem to say quite a lot of things, but actually do very little? Other than intimidate innocent people! They are a group of vile, racist thugs who hide behind a facade of being intelligent and actually giving a damn about this country!

• Col

They are a bunch of latter day fascists who have no place in modern society .A lost deposit at the ballot box is too good for those cretins.

stoke is a dump, the BNP are racist. i dont live there and the BNP are never gonna get anywhere near the levers of power, so if that racist little hole wants to do vile racist pavement politics it doesnt affect me