Have you Ever Experienced Earthquake ?

if yes , what was your Reaction ?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, earthquake has heppened where I was, too, 4 times so far.

1- It was a few years ago and I can't exactly remember, I just remember that I was in a trip to Shiraz, it was midnight, suddenly my mother woke me up and I felt all the things were being rocked! but I was scared a lot afterward for some hours.

2 & 3- Again I was asleep, but it was early in the morning. I was woken up and informed that and earthquake had happened. I felt nothing bcuz it was finished. So I just heard about that, but never felt that!

Another time an earthquake happened in midnight and I realized it when I went to school!!

4- This time I was awake, bcuz it was afternoon. I was in a book shop (Shahre Ketab in Haft Hoz), suddenly I felt the ground under my feet is quaking just for some seconds. I just saw the sellers went out and said "earthquake, earthquake..."! I didn't have enough time to react at the same time it occured, but I feared a lot then!

• ?

I have been through quite a few I grew up in southern California, I was like hey wtf? Then I was like oh it's just an earthquake. Now I live in Indiana which is where I am actually from and we have had two here in the last like maybe five years. Weird huh? There is apparently a huge fault than runs just south of here. Now in Indiana when we have an "earthquake" it's big time news, like wow, lets interrupt all programming kind of thing. Man this answer is long. Sorry.

particular, 2 real the following contained in the midwest. One at 5.4 the various substitute into 5.6. the first substitute into from the Madrid fault in southeast Missouri. the 2d from a a lot less lively fault known because the Wabash River fault. both rattled the domicile and rumbled the earth. regrettably the 2d reason major water line brakes in my water district. That meant 5 days with out sparkling water. i will make useful i'm searching on the techniques tonight to get an replace on that very uncommon east coast earthquake. lets favor all are guard.

Yes, end of last month.. lol I was in Econ class and there was a huge jolt.. I had taken a blanket with me to class (hey! it gets cold!) So I grabbed my bag and cellphone and my friends arm. I got pretty scared.. it was like 5.6.. I got a headache afterwards.

Source(s): Now I'm blasting kanye west and it feels like another earthquake in my room

yes i run out of the house and stay in street till morning.

yeah 3-4 years ago in Tehran.i was in bath tub!

• candle

No. If I ever experience one my reaction will be fear.

many many many times. once i got tossed off the sofa!

you get use to them

ehh.. quite a few, i kind of just stand there until it stops.. there's nowhere you can really run to..

yeah, thought it was pretty cool. im used to it