Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can a cellar person become president of the United States?

• M
    Favorite Answer

Well,if Bill Clinton did it,I don't see why Cowbell can't!If you still have the archival records,Valx,you can look it up,Bill and I were "In Cellar" at the same time for about 2 months,back in the day.I still remember him screaming at you to release him,his wife was gonna tear you up,he was gonna be President one day,blah blah blah...and he went and got elected PRESIDENT!Less than a year after escaping!So,as a former internee,I'll vote for Cowbell,I guess,but ONLY if he wakes up in time to make the tv debates!I'm NOT voting for a Pres who sleeps after 6 pm,I don't care HOW tough he was during "beat-down Tuesdays"

If you are born out side of the US, and both parent are citizen of the united state, then the baby is a citizen of the united state too. If both of your parents are us citizen, then this would have been taking care of at the birth of the child. This is a question for a lawyer, on citizenship. Now the bad news, your friend can not run for the presidency. But watch Arnold, if any one can get away with it, it will be him. that will paved the way of others. But it will take a constitutional change.

From cellar to the White House...

what better American story could one write?

ma

Why of course,My vote would go to I need More Cowbell!!...xxx

would that mean an early release?

Thats where she came from,, This Alaska thing is a hoax.All along shes been in your cellar, I knew it!

George W Bush won twice, that means a retarded monkey could win

We gotta have more Cowbell, Baby!

Yes!!! This is why I love P&S.. because we love each other.

I will vote for him/her only if he/she unblocks me.