Is it ok to drink orange juice thats 1 day old... ? ?

found out in the back of the fridge i had tropicana orange juice that expires august 28th ... and i opened it yesterday and drank a cup wondering if its ok to drink it today on the 29... 1 day past expiry date..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It should be just fine one day past the expiration date so long as it's been stored well. Remember, the expiration dates placed on products are usually pretty conservative, since the manufacturers have limited control over how the products will be stored.

Even milk is usually good for a week or so past expiration, as long as it's been kept in the fridge.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes you can give this to them all though I would not recommend it because of all of the acidity in the oranges you can give him/her a tummy ache and can cause diaper rash, try fresh squeezed apple juice you can mix it up with other fruits like banana, pear, and grapes, I would stay away from anything that has to much acid.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ahahaha, no dude. seriously, don't be afraid. it won't kill you. sniff, and lick it. it's all good, man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It' okay, don't worry you won't die:)))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.