Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

About online game cheating. Is it really worth it?

By cheating and duplicating items, all you're really doing is making the game less fun to play, and essentially destroying the in-game economy. Now I'm not dissing anyone who cheats, more power to you if you can figure out a loophole that lets you do so. But all in all, was it really worth it?

What's your opinion?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I would say that you should cheat but only on the simplist things like sneak peeks from a cheat website for online games. And like clubpenguin, runescape etc. those are boring to cheat on. So I am saying to not cheat just sneek peek! :) :-) .^_^.

• 1 decade ago

People who cheat are morally corrupt. Asking them if it is worth it is a waste of time and energy.

• 1 decade ago

no, it ruined the gameplay and finding a really rare item in runescape or such just makes the price drop if u dupe it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i play the sims and i dont think cheats are worth it. it takes longer if you dont use the cheats.

cheats make things boringg :/

(found it out on my own)

Source(s): experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its boring, when i cheted for sims, it really ruined the fun && i never played again, maybe it would ahve lasted longer if i didnt.

• 1 decade ago

why cheat? are you too coward to face the game as it is?

cheters are s*******

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.