Can we compare the republican VP with the democratic presidential candidate?

Usually you would compare VP picks..bu since so many people are comparing her to Obama lets go ahead and do so ( I would love input on this if you please) I didn't know anything about Sarah before this morning so I searched her accomplishments as soon as I found out about her VP nom. In the 2 years she's been... show more Usually you would compare VP picks..bu since so many people are comparing her to Obama lets go ahead and do so ( I would love input on this if you please)

I didn't know anything about Sarah before this morning so I searched her accomplishments as soon as I found out about her VP nom.

In the 2 years she's been Governor she's shut down the bridge to nowhere...helped to end corruption in her state....and her first act as Governor of Alaska was to lower her own salary.

Now Obama's been in the senate for about 3 years...
with that time in the Senate...what has he done?

Thanks in advance :)
Update: So...just to be clear..I've gone through the repsonses and NOT ONE...NOT ONE thing Obama has done.....Shame on you.