Anonymous

How do I get a job when no one is hiring?

I'm 17, 18 next month, and I live in a very small town, and absolutely no one is hiring. I have a car, but I can't drive because I can't afford insurance. I start school next spring.. but I really need a job now.

Favorite Answer

Why don't you try online surveys and PTC's (paid to click) as a side job to help you earn cash. You have to be able to put time and effort into, and able to check your email throughtout the day. This truely is something to do to really earn money for a living. I am a stay-at-home-mom, and I have been doing this for about a week now and I have two $25 walmart gift cards coming in the mail, and one $25 Target gift card coming, from completing offers that you pay like $1 to try and then return it within 7 days and still get the gift card!! The PTC's is a website where you click on ads and earn like 0.01-.10 cents per ad and there is NO limit in clicking on the ads. Most have a minimum of $1-$2 dollar pays straight into your paypal account, alertpay, or e-gold account. i will give you links to some PTC's and if you'd like I can give you tons of links to paid survey sites that really pay for you to take surveys. You have to sign up for a bunch of them for them to work and check your email daily cause you're not gonna make money off of just joining one website. Join many and you could make a living off of taking them, trust me, i know! Email me if you want survey links.