Do you care that Sarah Palin's husband works for the largest oil company British Petroleum and raises oil tax?

He works to raise oil taxes and give the green light to drill in Alaska for a living. Do you have any probs with that?
Update: Just because I don't like Polin doesn't mean I support Obama. I think he's an idiot to be frank but that's not what my question is about! Why do small brains always conclude not liking one party means you are crazy about the other?
Update 2: Drilling in Alaska + increase gas taxes + Republican oil cronies in office calling the shots = $10/gallon at the pumps
Update 3: Her alternative energy source has been to give the green light to foreign oil companies to dig away in Alaska without publicizing it to the American people. The rest is all baloney and I'm not a baloney eater.
Update 4: I want to criticize her because her husband works for the biggest oil drilling company in the world and I don't want more oil politicians in office to do nothing but raise gases, possibly to $7-10 as is their target with the next Republican. He recently went on-leave so there wouldn't appear to be a... show more I want to criticize her because her husband works for the biggest oil drilling company in the world and I don't want more oil politicians in office to do nothing but raise gases, possibly to $7-10 as is their target with the next Republican. He recently went on-leave so there wouldn't appear to be a conflict of interest while his wife runs office, since his co. BP has been paying Alaska off to do offshore drilling and her husband helps lobby to increase oil taxes for a living. WAKE UP unless you love going broke keep sticking your head in the sand. I'm not gonna let a devil in disguise fool me but that's fine if guys get a hard on and vote for her so they can be a broke joke. I can't bring myself to vote for Obama, but I am not crazy to vote for more inflation and higher gas prices by oil cronies in office either.

TODD PALIN WORKS FOR BP - world's largest oil co.
TODD PALIN WORKS FOR BP - world's largest oil co
Update 5: well, i saw an article that back in 1989 his salary with BP was $120,000...HMMM
Update 6: BP p.l.c., previously known as British Petroleum but now using only the initials, is the world's third largest global energy company, a multinational oil company ("oil major") with headquarters in London. The company is among the largest private sector energy corporations in the world, and one of the... show more BP p.l.c., previously known as British Petroleum but now using only the initials, is the world's third largest global energy company, a multinational oil company ("oil major") with headquarters in London. The company is among the largest private sector energy corporations in the world, and one of the six "supermajors" (vertically integrated private sector oil exploration, natural gas, and petroleum product marketing companies).[1]
Update 7: On July 19, 2006, BP announced that it would close the last 12 out of 57 oil wells in Alaska, mostly in Prudhoe Bay, that had been leaking. The wells were leaking insulating agent called Arctic pack, consisting of crude oil and diesel fuel, between the wells and ice.[29]
Update 8: On October 16, 2007 Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation officials reported a toxic spill of methanol at the Prudhoe Bay oil field managed by BP PLC. Nearly 2,000 gallons of mostly methanol, mixed with some crude oil and water, spilled onto a frozen tundra pond as well as a gravel pad from a pipeline.... show more On October 16, 2007 Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation officials reported a toxic spill of methanol at the Prudhoe Bay oil field managed by BP PLC. Nearly 2,000 gallons of mostly methanol, mixed with some crude oil and water, spilled onto a frozen tundra pond as well as a gravel pad from a pipeline. Methanol, which is poisonous to plants and animals, is used to clear ice from the insides of the Arctic-based pipelines.[35]
Update 9: BP was named by Mother Jones Magazine as one of the "ten worst corporations" in both 2001 and 2005 based on its environmental and human rights records.[37][38] In 1991 BP was cited as the most polluting company in the US based on EPA toxic release data. Since branding itself an environmentally sound... show more BP was named by Mother Jones Magazine as one of the "ten worst corporations" in both 2001 and 2005 based on its environmental and human rights records.[37][38] In 1991 BP was cited as the most polluting company in the US based on EPA toxic release data. Since branding itself an environmentally sound corporation in 1997, BP has been charged with burning polluted gases at its Ohio refinery (for which it was fined $1.7 million), and in July 2000 BP paid a $10 million fine to the EPA for its management of its US refineries.[39] According to PIRG research, between January 1997 and March 1998, BP was responsible for 104 oil spills.[40]
Update 10: Last but not least: BP has also been criticized for the increase in fuel prices in the UK. On April 25, 2005 Lord Browne stated in an interview with the BBC that he fully expected petrol prices to stay above £1 per litre.[47] In July 2006, a group of Colombian farmers won a multi million pound settlement from... show more Last but not least:

BP has also been criticized for the increase in fuel prices in the UK. On April 25, 2005 Lord Browne stated in an interview with the BBC that he fully expected petrol prices to stay above £1 per litre.[47]

In July 2006, a group of Colombian farmers won a multi million pound settlement from BP after the British oil and gas company was accused of benefiting from a regime of terror carried out by Colombian government paramilitaries to protect a 450-mile (720 km) pipeline. [48]