How can I make giant candy decorations for Christmas ?

Favorite Answer

To make giant sugared gumdrops for Christmas buy some styrofoam balls and flatten the bottoms and shape the sides and tops to look like the shape of a "Dots" candy. Paint them with acrylic paint and after they dry spray them with that twinkly stuff that dries clear and leaves the sparkles behind. The bigger the ball the bigger the gumdrop.

Oversized Candy Decorations

Is this for outside or inside? If it is for outside: buy a couple sheets of plywood and trace a pattern of a candy cane or any other pattern you want, cut it out with a saw...wrap it in striped cellophane and you have a candy cane or other decoration.. You can also do this for indoor decorations. Hope I helped.

You could also do this with styrofoam, just be sure to stake in into the ground so it doesn't blow away!!

• ?

ahh, Im sorry that happened. Id want the little punks caught. I havent ever had that happen but people in our town have...and it IS upsetting..the money, the time it took to put them up, and the time of year it is..How sad...the kind of people that do it are screwed up in the head...I hope they get caught, cuz they will do it again.*