How can I find the coordinates of a star i named through the "shining Stars" website?

I was bought one of those Shining stars bears for my unborn child so I went on the website and I named the bear, set up the account and named the star. I printed out a chart of the constellation that my stars is supposed to be in and it is the most unscientific thing I’ve ever see I don’t even know why they do it.... show more I was bought one of those Shining stars bears for my unborn child so I went on the website and I named the bear, set up the account and named the star. I printed out a chart of the constellation that my stars is supposed to be in and it is the most unscientific thing I’ve ever see I don’t even know why they do it. It shows the constellation and a GIANT star that is supposed to be mine but you can’t tell what the actual coordinates are. Does anyone know how to find out what the coordinates are?