Does drinking organic milk reduce the risk of breast cancer?

Or does drinking non-organic milk increase ones chances of contracting breast cancer. I have read somewhere that cows are given hormones to increase milk production and that this hormone in turn is passed through the milk into the humans who consume it. This affects the breast tissue in humans ans adds to the... show more Or does drinking non-organic milk increase ones chances of contracting breast cancer. I have read somewhere that cows are given hormones to increase milk production and that this hormone in turn is passed through the milk into the humans who consume it. This affects the breast tissue in humans ans adds to the rising incidence of breast cancer in both males and females. Does anyone know if this is true?
Update: Boshnpecs: what do you have on your cereal? I have used the word drink but I should really have said eat too - cheese, yogurt, etc.