Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why Americans think Iranians hate them?

I am an Irainian and I live in Iran.I do't know why Americans who are very clever and kind think Irainians hate them.I like USA and americans! and I think their goverment wants to show them that Irainians are terorist and wild ! but we are NOT.We just want peace.

• iceman
    Favorite Answer

The Americans like me who lived in Iran ( over 10 years) or know about Iran and Iranian culture, in fact love Iran and it's people.

But the rest unfortunately watch TV and listen to war criminals like bush and cheney dictating to them who is good and who is bad?

They are simply brainwashed !!

Best Regards.

No, I can't speak for others but I understand that there is a huge movement in Iran opposed to the Clerics and the President. Iran is a great country and the youth want exposure to the west as does the middle class. Iran has a vast amout of wealth but the Economy is in the toilet with a high unemployment rate. This should not be happening and it is not the fault of the international community. Iranian domestic policy is responsible for this problem. There is unrest in the Universities and the police are busting heads because the clerics are afraid of open dialogue. The opposition in Iran needs to get more organized and more vocal and to make demands known to the world community. The Students did come out and show solidarity after 9/11 much to my surprise and is a tribute to their bravery against the government.

I'm an American.

I don't hate Iranians, but I do think their government is dangerous, and that their President is a certifiable lunatic.

I don't think Iranians overall hate Americans, but I do suspect they are misled as to America and her intentions.

I don't think Iranians are terrorists, I think most of them are too smart for that, but I do think the Iranian government is quite willing to fund, equip, and train them.

I think i can speak for all the Americans i know and none of us hate the Iranian people but like another person already has said it's your leaders and Mullahs that hate us but turn it around on you and make it sound like we hate you.My question to you is do you believe we are at war with the Muslim Religion or Terrorist? The answer from Americans is were at war with terrorism not the Muslim Religion or people but your news agency's and Mullahs tell you were at war with the Muslim Religion and people.My Son who has served in Iraq 3 times as a Special forces soldier can tell you like others that have been there that they are instructed to respect the Religious beliefs and people but it is very difficult to know the enemy from the ordinary people there as the terrorist dress like them and hide in there homes and use them as shields and force there Children some times to strap bombs on and die for Allah.This is what your Government supports...

Yea, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas, do you want to buy it?

There have been proven links that have shown that Iran is supplying the terrorists in Iraq with weapons that are killing and maiming our troops. That is more than enough evidence that Iran hates America. Sorry, you seem like a reasonable person, and I know that there are probably a lot of good people in Iran, but there are some very bad people there that want to help terrorism.

American's don't hate Iranians, they don't like don't particularly like the mullahs and Ahmadinejad rhetoric that they want to destroy America.

Why do your, so called, religious leaders hate the American people?

Because that's what the leaders of Iran keep saying as they say they want to destroy Israel and America and call us foul names

Hopefully the Iranians rise up and overthrow their evil leaders!

Peace

Sorry, but why don't you share your e-mail?

If Iranians want peace, then why is their leader keeps calling for annihilation of another country.