if god heals through laying hands, shouldn't benny hinn be working at the mayo clinic?

...thoughts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Faith Healing is BS.In fact to the best of my knowledge,not one "Faith Healing" has ever been proven.In other words where a person was verifiably diagnosed by a valid physician,and healed by Faith,or the "Laying on of Hands"

As for Benny Hinn,he's nothing more than a Con-Man,and really should probably be indicted for Fraud.

Obama666

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If Benny Hinn is able to speak in & understand other tongues as Charismatics claim, why does he take an army of interpreters with him when he travels?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Another proof that Hinn is a fraud out to collect money from the gullible sheep.

• Ray G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You know, I've often thought that myself. If I had the power to heal like that, no one within a hundred miles of my home would have a thing wrong with them, irregardless of race or religion. That is how Christ handled it, and He said, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Oddly, He didn't mention a word about love offerings being collected first.

Source(s): Matt. 10:8
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No.

And no.

Benny Hinn is a fraud and so are man-made gods trough centuries and for millenniums

• 1 decade ago

"If" equals doubt. Benny Hinn is just a man, he can only be used as an instrument of God.

Source(s): Bitterness never got anything accomplished!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hinn is a fraud. Be sure to tell people that a christian told you that.

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately God does not own Mayo.

• 1 decade ago

Please note: JESUS was not a hyped performer. ... unlike many of the TV-boys and so-called 'christians' working today.

JESUS still heals, ... but He uses humble and unassuming servants to do so.

- a good point to remember.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

and....and....AND....:

shouldn't peter north work in the elmer's GLUE factory????

>snicker<.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.